Please help us by making a Pledge now, so the charity can get funds doubled for the Big Give challenge.
A Pledge is a promise to pay – the payment is not due to be made until January 2021
Big Give 2020:
Why People choose Big Give to help PTSD Resolution to help Veterans
1. A unique opportunity to DOUBLE your charitable donation – to DOUBLE the great work it supports
2. Your donation is used very carefully, for veterans’ therapy – we have no assets, pay no salaries.
3. We get no Government support – we are petitioning them now – so your support is essential
4. Only with your help can we provide FREE therapy to Veterans, Reservists and their families
5. Donations are used to pay for local therapy, through our UK network of 200 therapists
6. Compassion: we treat Veterans with addiction issues and in prison, and families who are suffering
7. Success: in nearly 8 out of 10 programmes, no further help is needed by the veteran
Tell us about your fund raising and we will support you, through social media and other means!
Help us help veterans like Stephen.
“I went to my local GP who wasted my time. I was prescribed pills. A doctor told me to get more exercise. A mental health nurse told me I had autism. I don’t.