JOIN US IN THE 2.6 CHALLENGE!
Calling all home superheroes to help save charities like PTSD Resolution hit hard by the coronavirus outbreak.
It’s a tough time for us all. For charities like ours, it’s harder to find the funding we need to help Veteran, Reservists and Families – many are really struggling with mental health issues under lockdown.
The 2.6 challenge will launch on Sunday 26 April. It’s the date of the (cancelled) 40th London Marathon, the world’s biggest one-day annual fundraising event. Join in and join us in helping our Veterans
How to get involved?
No need to be a marathon runner to take part – this is a challenge for all ages and abilities. Just get thinking of an activity based around the numbers 26 or 2.6 and complete it on or from Sunday April 26.
It could be something as simple as running 2.6 miles, 26 minutes of yoga, or juggling for 26 minutes - or on second thoughts, maybe just 2.6 minutes! Check out this guide for more ideas and inspiration. What’s your #twopointsixchallenge idea?
Join in and nominate family and friends to get involved too, with the hashtags #TwoPointSixChallenge and #PTSDresolution.
For more information and to set up your own Fundraising Page Here
HERE ARE A FEW FUN IDEAS TO GET YOU STARTED!
IN THE FAMILY
1) Who can do the most skips in 26 seconds
2) Build a tower out of 26 different objects
3) 26m three legged race
4) Draw 26 rainbows
5) Read 26 books with the kids
ON YOUR OWN
1) Learn to count to 26 in a different language
2) Binge 26 episodes of your favourite show
3) Run 2.6 miles
4) Bake 26 cupcakes
5) Juggle for 26 minutes
IN A GROUP
1) Get 26 friends together for a virtual workout
2) Camp out in your garden on the 26th of April
3) Dance to music with friends for 26 minutes
4) Host a virtual supper with 26 friends
5) 26 minutes of a musical on Zoom
Thank you for your support. Have fun and stay safe!