Trauma Awareness Training
PTSD Resolution offers half and one-day workshops by arrangement nationwide. The session is led by Piers Bishop, Director of Therapy, or one of our local therapists.
This session introduces line managers and other staff to the issue of trauma: what it is, how to recognise it, how it affects performance; and how to resolve it.
It is for: line managers, security and counter-terror operatives, HR and Learning & Development staff.
The course enables attendees to:-
• Recognise post-traumatic symptoms and PTSD
• Understand the effects of trauma on human behaviour
• Engage with traumatised people to explore practical options
• Identify a clear route to resolving workplace difficulties caused by trauma
PTSD Resolution is the first national treatment agency to offer TATE, based on the successful Human Givens programme used by our therapists to help UK Forces' Veterans
If you are interested in attending a course, or organising a course for your organisation please
Please give details, for a speedy response, of:
1. Number of attendees;
2. Preferred location and timing (if any);
3. Nature of your organisation and job roles of attendees;
4. Your contact details: email, phone number
and we will respond soonest.