Your Donation can be DOUBLED when you support Forces’ Veterans from 12:00pm November 29th
We’re very excited to let you know that PTSD Resolution has been selected to participate in the Big Give Christmas Challenge 2016, the UK’s largest match funding campaign. Last year, this campaign raised over £7.2 million for participating charities and is a fantastic opportunity for us to raise money and build awareness of our work.
We will be raising money for our project, supporting the mental welfare of Veterans, Reservists and their families. Donations to this project will be matched for 72 hours from 12pm on 29th November, #PTSDresolution.
What happens during the Christmas Challenge?
Donations made to our project via the BigGive web site will be doubled during the campaign.
The campaign starts at 12pm on 29th November and runs until 12pm, Friday 2nd December. We will be able to double donations while our match funds last, so please make sure you donate to our Big Give project as soon after 12pm on Tuesday 29th November as possible.
If you would like to support our work this year, we highly recommend donating during the Christmas Challenge when your donation will be doubled and make even more of a difference to us.
Here is all that you need to do:-
● Add a calendar reminder to your diary for 12pm on 29th November including this link to Big Give.
● Have your 3D secure card details ready when you make your donation.
Please note you must not pre-fill your details prior to 12pm. A clear message will be displayed to indicate when the Challenge has started and when your donation will be doubled.
You can read more about the Christmas Challenge on the Big Give website. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date.
Finally, please pass on this message to anyone who you think might be interested in supporting us and having their donation doubled!
Many thanks in advance,
PS Here’s why people help PTSD Resolution: The Charity for Forces' Veterans Mental Health:-
1. FREE therapy for Veterans and families and it works: 78% satisfaction rate (see Key Facts)
2. Confidential, no GP referral needed
3. Local treatment, UK network of therapists
4. Fast, usually resolved in average of 5 sessions
5. Availability, 1st session booked often in days
6. Compassionate: you don't have to talk about the events
7. Cost-effective, £550 per program, all from public donations
8. Transparent, results monitored & reported
9. Use of your donations: we've no salaried staff, offices or assets: £ used to pay therapists
10.No one turned away (e.g. HM prisoners & those with addiction issues)
Candis Magazine &
Newhall Publishing Limited