The Big Give 2018: Your Donation DOUBLED
What happens during the Christmas Challenge?
Donations made to our project via the #BigGive web site will be doubled during the campaign.
The campaign starts at 12pm on 27th November and runs until 12pm, 4th December. We can double donations while our match funds last, so please make sure you donate to our Big Give project as soon after 12pm on Tuesday 27th November as possible.
If you would like to support our work this year, we highly recommend donating during the Christmas Challenge when your donation will be doubled.
Here is all that you need to do:-
● Add a calendar reminder to your diary for 12pm on 27th November including this link to Big Give.
● Have your 3D secure card details ready when you make your donation.
Please note you must not pre-fill your details prior to 12pm. A clear message will be displayed to indicate when the Challenge has started and when your donation will be doubled.
You can read more about the Christmas Challenge on the Big Give website. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date.
Finally, please pass on this message to anyone who you think might be interested in supporting us and having their donation doubled!
Many thanks in advance,
PS Here’s why people help PTSD Resolution: The Charity for Forces' Veterans Mental Health:-
1. FREE therapy for Veterans and families and it works: 78% satisfaction rate (see Key Facts)
2. Confidential, no GP referral needed
3. Local therapy, UK network of therapists
4. Fast, usually resolved in average of 5 sessions
5. Availability, 1st session booked often in days
6. Compassionate: you don't have to talk about the events
7. Cost-effective, £550 per program, all from public donations
8. Transparent, results monitored & reported
9. Use of your donations: we've no salaried staff, offices or assets: £ used to pay therapists
10.No one turned away (e.g. HM prisoners & those with addiction issues)
Our thanks for the wonderful support from
The Reed Foundation is the charitable arm of Reed Specialist Recruitment and is chaired by Sir Alec Reed. They are supporting projects which are focussed on improving the lives and wellbeing of people in the UK.