PTSD Resolution is taking part in the Christmas Challenge 2018 which is a match funding campaign run by the Big Give.
You have been asked to be a Pledger.
By becoming a Pledger you are committing to provide match funds. These funds will be used to double donations made to the charity during the campaign.
As a Pledger, you cannot donate to the same charity during the Christmas Challenge and any donation will be counted as fulfilment of your pledge.
You can go to the Big Give website and set up your pledge by clicking the logo below
Please confirm your pledges by 5pm, Friday 30th August
Big Give 2018:
Your Donation can be DOUBLED when you support Forces’ Veterans.
What happens during the 2018 Christmas Challenge?
Donations made to our project via the BigGive web site will be doubled during the campaign.
We will be able to double donations while our match funds last, so please make sure you donate to our Big Give project as soon after 12pm on Tuesday 27th November as possible.
If you would like to support our work this year, we highly recommend donating during the Christmas Challenge when your donation will be doubled and make even more of a difference to us.
Please note you must not pre-fill your details prior to 12pm. A clear message will be displayed to indicate when the Challenge has started and when your donation will be doubled.
You can read more about the Christmas Challenge on the Big Give website. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com. And follow us on Twitter and Facebook to keep up to date.
Finally, please pass on this message to anyone who you think might be interested in supporting us and having their donation doubled!
Many thanks in advance,
PS Here’s why people help PTSD Resolution: The Charity for Forces' Veterans Mental Health:-
1. FREE therapy for Veterans and families and it works: 78% satisfaction rate (see Key Facts)
2. Confidential, no GP referral needed
3. Local therapy, UK network of therapists
4. Fast, usually resolved in average of 5 sessions
5. Availability, 1st session booked often in days
6. Compassionate: you don't have to talk about the events
7. Cost-effective, £550 per program, all from public donations
8. Transparent, results monitored & reported
9. Use of your donations: we've no salaried staff, offices or assets: £ used to pay therapists
10.No one turned away (e.g. HM prisoners & those with addiction issues)
Candis Magazine &
Newhall Publishing Limited