"Tee Off for Forces' Veterans" Charity Golf Day,
Mannings Heath GC, Horsham West Sussex RH13 6PG
18th May 2018
Entries are invited for a charity golf day, supported by ASIS, in support of PTSD Resolution, the charity that provides free treatment to ex servicemen and women, reservists and their families, who are suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
To reserve your place, click HERE
email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special requirements
- Tickets £70 per player (non-playing guests £20). Includes Dinner, Bacon Rolls, tea/coffee online shop
- If you would like to play as a team of four, there is an option in the online shop
- Registration starts from 11.00 AM onwards
- Let us know your handicap in advance or bring proof on the day
- There will be Tea/Coffee and Bacon Rolls on arrival
- *We will hold a secret auction for prime tees , these being nearest to the club house
- The golf format is Stableford, 2 to score, all score on par 3's
- There will be nearest the pin on the 5th
- We will have a longest drive on the 13th
- 13.00 hrs Shotgun start
- We have arranged for a bar on the course called the Half Way House,this service is not included in your package as its staffed by the club (There will be buckets for donations) We will hold putting /chipping competitions £5.00 per entry
- 17:00-18:00 Back to the club house for a few drinks (showers and changing rooms are available)
- 19:00 hrs Raffle and first course of meal
- Auction and short presentation from PTSD Resolution
- Main course
- More drinking and socialising - bar remains open until 23.00
Harry Colt, the great golf course architect responsible for beautiful layouts across the South of England. Colt's input makes the Waterfall a challenging but exciting course which can test even the best of players.
The great Seve Ballesteros drew great crowds when he played a Pro-Am in 1987, and Gary Player named the 11th hole in his top imaginary 18 holes of the world.
On this course you will benefit from the utmost seclusion and tranquillity. On many holes, you will not see anyone other than your playing partners, and the tree line aspect of the course allows for a feeling of complete privacy.
Things you need to know, about our golf day :
We have 5 buggies free of charge , these will be allocated to those who need them , please let us know in advance if you require a buggy (while ordering tickets or by email) otherwise the club will offer players a buggy at a reduced discount of £20 , so thats £10 each.
On the golf course it's the usual smart attire. If you wear shorts, please remember to wear white socks.
After the golf, you can use the showers if you wish. You need not wear a jacket and tie. Smart casual (golf) is perfectly acceptable. Ladies just need to come casual, but no jeans.
If you have any partners who wish to attend on the day, they will be most welcome to meet you for a drink on the course at the halfway house or remain in the club house and enjoy the occasion . There will be plenty of wine and Prosecco available. They will also be expected to help with the putting/chipping competitions .... ha ha ha. And hopefully they will help to raise loads of money.
Partners are more than welcome and only need to pay an additional £20 (non-playing guests tickets available in the online shop. If your partner wants to come along, this covers the meal afterwards , please let us know ASAP. They will have a good time and are more than welcome.
There will be some great raffle prizes, but if you have something to offer, we will be really grateful so please do get in touch with your offer of a prize. Contact: email@example.com
A few of you have offered some great prizes and this is the difference that will make the day a brilliant success and raise funds for PTSD Resolution . If anyone else has something to offer, we would be delighted to hear from you. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mannings Heath Golf Club and Wine Estate
Hammerpond Road, Mannings Heath,
Horsham, West Sussex,